We have six days until the NFL Draft when we can expect several former Mountaineers to hear their names called. For the most part, all the pre-Draft private workouts have been completed and teams are now putting together their Draft boards. We thought that we would share with our readers some of what is being said about Bruce Irvin, Keith Tandy, and Julian Miller.
- The National Football Post believes that Julian Miller would be a good fit with the Carolina Panthers.
- The St. Louis Rams and New England Patriots have shown interest in drafting Miller.
- CBS’s Bill Jones believes that Keith Tandy could project to a free-safety in the NFL and sees him as a 5th Round pick.
- NFL Network’s Mike Mayock on Tandy: “He’s been kind of a later riser. Pretty solid corner. I’ve got him right now in the mid- to late-4th Round.
- Tandy worked out for the Lions over this past weekend. The team is searching for players in the secondary that can play both man and zone. Being able to play both corner and safety is a commodity.
- We mentioned yesterday that after Bruce Irvin’s workout with the 49ers, team GM Trent Baalke came out and said they think they know who the team will choose with the 30th pick overall. We thought that he alludes to drafting Irvin with that pick. Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee concurs.
What do you think? Where do you think these Mountaineers will get drafted?