WVU Pros Thirsty Thursday News and Notes
With NFL mini-camps in full swing this week, we thought we would give you a few tidbits of information about what is going on with some former Mountaineers.
- At Bucs mini-camp, Keith Tandy has made the switch from corner (which he played at WVU) to safety. Bucs head coach Greg Schiano calls Tandy “a sharp football player, mentally.” Najee Goode has lined up as the second-team middle linebacker according to the Pewter Plank.
- Robert Sands had an interception at the Bengals scrimmage on Thursday.
- Ellis Lankster has had an impressive camp for the Jets, and is currently their no. 4 CB according to the Start-Ledger.
- The Windy City Gridiron reports that it looks like J.T. Thomas will get his start on special teams for the Bears .
- Owen Schmitt took the first team snaps for the Raiders during their mini-camp.
- Adam Pacman Jones will speak to rookies at the Rookie Symposium.